Your cart is empty.
If you decline, your information won’t be tracked when you visit this website. A single cookie will be used in your browser to remember your preference and not to be tracked.
LOWELL MUSIC FESTIVAL EXPERIENCE OFFICIAL RULES:
Cypress Manufacturing Co. d/b/a Lowell Farms is the sponsor of this sweepstakes (“Sponsor”) their affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies (collectively “Promotion Parties”), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household are not eligible to enter. In addition OSL Entities are not eligible. “OSL Entities” shall mean: OSL Guide, LLC, a California Limited Liability Company, OSL Partnerships LLC, a California Limited Liability Company, San Francisco Festivals, LLC, a California Limited Liability Company, Another Planet Entertainment, LLC, a Delaware Limited Liability Company, dba Another Planet Entertainment and Another Planet, APE Marketing, LLC, a Delaware Limited Liability Company, Superfly SF, LLC, A Delaware Limited Liability Company, Superfly Productions, LLC, a Delaware Limited Liability Company, Superfly Events, LLC, a Delaware Limited Liability Company, SH Holdings, LLC, a Virginia Limited Liability Company, Red Light Management, Inc., a Virginia Corporation, Main Street Holdings, Inc., a Virginia Corporation, Starr Hill Presents OSL, LLC, a Virginia Limited Liability Company, Superfly Marketing Group, LLC, a New York Limited Liability Company and each of the officers, directors, managers, members, shareholders, agents, representatives and employees of each of the foregoing and the City and County of San Francisco, a municipal corporation, acting by and through the Recreation and Park Department and each of their directors, employees and agents. Void where prohibited.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES AT WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. ENTRY OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS OF AGE. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES ARE A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BY AND BETWEEN YOU AND SPONSOR (DEFINED HEREIN) THAT GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE TERMS WILL VOID YOUR ENTRY.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS NOT SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, INSTAGRAM. BY ENTERING, YOU RELEASE SPONSOR, PROMOTION PARTIES, INSTAGRAM AND OSL ENTITIES OF RESPONSIBILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning on 10/5/21 at 12:00 PM PST through 10/25/21 at 4:20 PM PST, visit the landing page accessed via LowellFarms.com and on the @LowellFarms Instagram referencing the Music Festival Experience sweepstakes and follow the on-screen entry instructions. You must have a valid email address in order to enter. Participant can create an email account by signing up for free via Gmail, Yahoo, Apple Mail or other similar email service providers, and following the instructions to create an account. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method [or entering more than the number of times permitted] will void all entries and result in disqualification. [You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple accounts, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.]
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the 50 United States and Washington D.C., 21 years of age and older as of the date the sweepstakes begins, except for employees of Cypress Manafacturing Co. d/b/a Lowell Farms (“Sponsor”), their affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies (collectively “Promotion Parties”), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited.
All applicable federal, state, and local rules apply. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules (the “Official Rules”), and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. DRAWING: A drawing will be conducted on or about 10/25/21
by Sponsor to select the winner from among all eligible entries received. Sponsor is the official timekeeper. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Potential winner will be notified by email and/or Instagram Direct Message and may be announced in a social media post. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to the message, otherwise they forfeit the prize and another winner will be selected at random. Potential winner may be required to promptly sign and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility and Release[RI1] and provide required information and documentation to Sponsor’s e-mail address specified in the Affidavit of Eligibility and Release within three days of the date notice is sent or such other date set by Sponsor. Failure to respond within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of prize and Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. The return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. All taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. All costs, fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of the prize not specified in these Official Rules as being provided are the sole responsibility of winner. The value of the Prize won by a participant in the Sweepstakes may be taxable as income to its winner. Winner may be issued an IRS Form W-9 and a subsequent IRS Form 1099, if necessary based on the actual retail value of the prize as set forth below. Upon receipt of the prize, winner shall be required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations.
4. By entering this sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner’s name, image, voice, statement, likeness, Instagram account name, city and state/hometown address, and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation, notice, or right of approval, in any and all media, now or hereafter developed, including, but not limited to, on Sponsor’s website and social media pages, in perpetuity, unless prohibited by law, and you further agree to execute any specific consent needed or requested by Sponsor or its designees in furtherance of such use. All federal and state laws apply.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this sweepstakes, entrants waive all right to make a claim against and release and hold the Sponsor, the Promotion Parties Instagram, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, partnership, members, principals, employees, agents, contractors or suppliers as well as all of the OSL Entities, free and harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys’ fees) of any kind relating to, arising out of or in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize and claims based on publicity rights, copyright, trademark, defamation or invasion of privacy. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in entering this sweepstakes. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHTS UNDER SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS:
“A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TEXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE AND THAT,
IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER, WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER
SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY.”
You expressly waive and release any right or benefit which you have or may have under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of the State of California, to the full extent that you may waive all such rights and benefits pertaining to the matters released here. In connection with such waiver and relinquishment, you acknowledge that you are aware that you may hereafter discover claims presently unknown or unsuspected, or facts in addition to or different from those which you now know or believe to be true, with respect to the matters released herein; nevertheless, it is your intention through this release to fully and finally and forever settle and release all such matters and claims relative thereto, which do not exist, may exist or heretofore have existed between yourself and the Sponsor and the other released parties related to the Sweepstakes. The release herein given shall be and remain in effect as a full and complete release of such claims and matters notwithstanding the discovery or existence of any such additional or different claims or facts relative thereto.
Promotion Parties will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant’s failure to receive prize notices due to entrant’s privacy or other security settings or for entrants’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this sweepstakes; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this sweepstakes; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes, or announcement of the prize. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify this sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Sponsor to the extent permitted under law. In the event of termination, winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the Instagram account holder as determined by Sponsor. If the identity of the person submitting an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
6. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES: By entering the Sweepstakes, you represent and warrant as follows: [a] the entry is your own for you to win the prize; [b] the entry does not contain any false information; [c] as of the date of entry, the entry is not the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim; [d] the entry does not and will not violate or infringe other people’s or companies’ intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or other legal rights, constitute copyright infringement, or violate Instagram’s Terms; [e] the entry does not contain any material disparaging of the Sponsor and Sponsor’s affiliates; [f] the entry does not contain material embodying the names, images, likeness or voices identifying another person without permission; and [g] the entry is not abusive, harassing, harmful to reputation, pornographic, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, racist, or otherwise objectionable. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify (and refuse to accept or remove) any entry that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, deems to violate these Official Rules.
7. PRIZE: Two 3-day VIP Passes for San Francisco Outside Lands Music and Arts Festival ® (“Festival”) . (ARV: $918). No THC, CBD or smokable products included in the prize. Total prize value: $1836.00. Prize[RI2] consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. All costs and expenses not expressly stated in the prize description above as being included in the prize are the responsibility solely of the winner. Limit one prize per family or household. Prize cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash, or used in conjunction with any other competition or offer. A prize and the redemption thereof are subject to terms and conditions specified by Sponsor. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes will be awarded. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. The prize will be shipped to the winner. Unless stated otherwise by Sponsor, prize will be awarded and delivered to an address within the 50 United States or D.C. P.O. Boxes will not be accepted. If any mail is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address, then the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s discretion. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to a winner or potential winner who is unable to accept or utilize the prize as described herein.
8. CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of California, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in Los Angeles County, California.
9. SEVERABILITY: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these
Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
11. (VT residents may omit return postage).
12.SPONSOR: Cypress Manufacturing Co d/b/a Lowell Farms, 28 Quail Run Cir. Suite F, Salinas, CA 93907